Admissions to the school are done on a first come first serve basis. We don’t admit children, based on their financial background or status of the parents. Our fee structure is very nominal and affordable to all.
We do conduct entrance tests to assess the standard of the child. This equips us to recognise below average performers so that we can give special care and attention to bring them on par with their fellow students.
RTE Admission Process for the Year 2018-19
- Application process will begin on February 20th 2018 and continue till March 21th 2018
- Final list of application eligible for lottery process will be announce on April 2nd 2018
- First round of allotment will be conducted on April 6th 2018
- Admission will start on April 7th 2018
- The Second round of allotment is scheduled to be held on April 24th 2018
- Third round of allotment will be held on May 14th 2018
- Attested copy of Birth certificate.
- Attested copy of SC, ST and OBC – In case of SC, ST and OBC Students.
- Attested copy of T.C. from the previous school (if available)
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Attested copy of previous School Mark sheet (if available)
PROOF OF AGE
For classes up to IV – Birth Certificate issued by competent authority and T.C from the previous school
For classes V and above – T.C from the previous school duly counter signed by competent authority, such as, Block education officer or any other authorised authority.
NURSERY – 2 years 10 months- AUGUST 2015
LKG – 3 years 10 months- AUGUST 2014
UKG – 4 years 10 months- AUGUST 2013
GR 1 – 5 yrs 10 months- AUGUST 2012
GR 2 – 6 yrs 10 months- AUGUST 2011
The Head needs to be aware of any matters that are relevant to the pupil’s health, Security, welfare and safety.
PROOF OF ADDRESS (any one of the Document)
- Passport of the parent.
- Adhar card of the parent.
- BSNL telephone bill.
- Driving Licence of the parent.
- Copy of the sale deed.
- Class allotted by Department of education – L.K.G to 7th STD
- Age – Child should complete 4 years as on 30/06/2015
- No. of seats allotted by B.E.O – 14
- The admission is open to students of Ward No 177 (Nodal officer will verify the documents before online submission)
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate
- Attested copy of Address proof
- Attested copy of Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the student
- Parents will have to submit the application online/offline.
- All documents should be submitted in 3 copies.