The management reserves the right of admission
No admission is complete until the TC, STS No. and Dise code from the last attended school is produced duly counter signed by the concerned authorities. For further detail call/contact school office
We do conduct entrance tests to assess the standard of the child. This equips us to recognise below average performers so that we can give special care and attention to bring them on par with their fellow students.
- Attested copy of Birth certificate.
- Attested copy of SC, ST and OBC – In case of SC, ST and OBC Students.
- Attested copy of T.C, STS No. and Dise code from the previous school (if available)
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Attested copy of previous School Mark sheet (if available)
PROOF OF AGE
For classes up to IV – Birth Certificate issued by competent authority and T.C from the previous school
For classes V and above – T.C from the previous school duly counter signed by competent authority, such as, Block education officer or any other authorised authority.
Nursery : 2 Years 5 Months
LKG : 3 Years 5 Months
UKG : 4 Years 5 Months
1st : 5 Years 5 Months
The Head needs to be aware of any matters that are relevant to the pupil’s health, Security, welfare and safety.
PROOF OF ADDRESS (any one of the Document)
- Passport of the parent.
- Adhar card of the parent.
- BSNL telephone bill.
- Driving Licence of the parent.
- Copy of the sale deed.